06 April, 2010

Fun with Friends

There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. ~St. Thomas Aquinas


Celebrating Easter:  The Good Shepherds Garden Party
Over at Shower of Roses and Waltzing Matilda are collected a whole bunch of ideas for using this sticker calendar.  So, I will be borrowing their brilliant ideas and saving myself the frustration of reinventing the wheel.
Here are the weekly themes:
Weekly Themes:
1) The Good Shepherd’s Pasture
2) Welcome to the Lord’s Table
3) The Heavens Tell God’s Glory
4) The Wind and Sea Obey Him
5) The Gardener Plants Paradise
6) Oh! What a Beautiful City
7) The Heavenly Zoo

I got our bulliten board stripped yesterday, added  a newly painted "Alleluia" to the top, and put up the 'Garden' poster.  Pictures will follow.
I have pulled out all the books for our Easter reading and we are already readingtghrough them.
I am pretty sure I don't have anything like 50 days worth of new material, LOL!

No comments: