03 March, 2010

What I am thinking about today.........

I am using "A Year with the Saints, A Virtue for Every Month of the Year" again this year.  The virtue for this month is morification.

"Whoever wishes to be greatest among you shall be your servant, even as the Son of Man has come not to be served but to serve, and give His life as a ransom for many." (gospel)
Today I shall do 5 little services for others without attracting attention.
*Sacred Heart of Jesus, may You be known, loved, and imitated.*

St Francis de Sales:
"It should be our principal business to conquer ourselves, and , from day to day, to go on increasing in strength and perfection.  Above all, however, it is necessary for us to strive to conquer our little temptations, such as fits of anger, suspicions, jealousies, envy, deceitfulness, vanity, attachments, and evil thoughts.  For in this way we shall acquire strength to subdue greater ones."

and, I really want to sew!  Look at these neat notebooks - I am going to make some!
Sew Mama Sew fabric notebooks tutorial
I love comp books, I use them for everything!!!!!!!
Haven't seen a .25cent clearance sale in a long time though - I am getting low.

No comments: